A Better DG... The TRUE Dark-Gaming

Posted by TemmieKiri, 30th Aug, 2017 @ 10:49 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

TemmieKiri
user

I've always been thought of as a happy person while I'm on DG... but... that's just not the case... DG is a hardcore (not literally a Hardcore Gamemode...) server, based around a more combatant style of gameplay... with PVP being the main aspect of the server... zombies coming in as the exclusive gamemode... And a very unique trading system... one I have little to no experience with... But the forum itself... It needs to be customized and changed to fit the heart and soul of what we do here... The look should be a personification of battle and the heart of the server itself... That's why I say we make the DG forum have a gothic/evil/dark/hellish style to it. It is quite an honour to be good friends with some of the Admins and I consider Rofle a good man... and somewhat of a friend... let's be thankful that he and many others went through all this time and effort to create such a beautiful server... And I hope that it shall stay strong for many future updates... Thank You, Rofle... For giving us a great place to have some laughs ,share some ideas, and make new friends and rivals... Let's put these feelings into everything that is linked to DG... If you agree... comment down below... Thank You... me and my friends are awaiting your arrival... don't keep us waiting...

30th Aug, 2017 @ 10:49 pm

Unikram
user

Known Member

This post seems awfully unhappy
And the way you type is annoying

31st Aug, 2017 @ 3:47 am

Uni, the guy in the picture in awfully unhappy
And the pics you choose are annoying xd

Also, Tem, I agree with this, but Rofle is the only one that codes and customizes the forums and DTP. If you get many enough to agree with your proposal, then he might take this stuff in consideration.

31st Aug, 2017 @ 7:33 am

Unikram
user

Known Member

No they're not my pics are E D G Y

31st Aug, 2017 @ 8:02 am

TemmieKiri
user

Uni, you're just jealous you didn't think of this first...

31st Aug, 2017 @ 12:24 pm

R4zorvenom48
user

Known Member

Temmie, I agree with having a new theme for the websites and such, but don't go ranting on Uni, he's just retarded and if you shit talk retards you're a jerk. Also, your post had too many ellipsis in it :/

And also Whistle came up with this first, not you.

And I know you use ellipsis for pauses, but there's somethin called a full stop "." use that instead or you look like a 9 year old learning to use a PC

31st Aug, 2017 @ 6:04 pm

TemmieKiri
user

Raz... I just was trying to come up with my own redesign idea for the website and put it out there, so just get off my back please and thank you. Also, if my ellipses bother you too much... I'll stop, okay??? Sorry if I have bothered you in the past, and I'm sorry.

31st Aug, 2017 @ 7:09 pm

Nutun
user

I don't know about this, I think having a minimalist, modern theme looks good.

1st Oct, 2017 @ 10:02 am

R4zorvenom48
user

Known Member

I agree with Nutun, but a new color scheme is also needed.

1st Oct, 2017 @ 11:59 am
Page 1 of 1 :