[Accept] Can you unban me?

Posted by sandvich, 11th Mar, 2019 @ 7:02 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

sandvich
user

Quiet Member

[Q1] Modified client/buff cheat. i think?

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes i have read the rules but i didnt break theme on purpose. i was at pve and i was riding a mount but i switched to survival mode
and still got the mount on and i couldnt get out of the mount somehow. so i got banned without knowing it.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair?
in my opinion it was not fair banning me cause i didnt expect the consequences
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I've been a player on dark-gaming server for since about over 1 year and got banned for like half a year by now. i would like to
continue playing on the server. since it was not ok to ban me but as you never know if i cheated or not i do understand the
circumstances of it.

p.s: pls tell me how to find the ban link or whatever that is cause i dont know for what its important or anything

11th Mar, 2019 @ 7:02 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

When you join the server, what is the message you get?

12th Mar, 2019 @ 11:01 am

sandvich
user

Quiet Member

well i cant join the server. if i click to join on it it says: Banned: modified client/buff cheat

12th Mar, 2019 @ 4:25 pm

Marcus101RR
user

Administrator

Hi sandvich,

In regards to your previous ban (there was an error on my part on how to go with protocol), you did have a buff even though the item that gave you said mount buff was not present. If you do attempt to switch between dimensions. Please stand still and don't use any weapons/tools while switching to prevent unnecessary transmission of item data being overlapped, or other information.

We rather not have any unfair advantage over an exploit.

Your ban for sandvich has been lifted. Please remember to avoid using any exploitation that are not part of terraria itself.

Regards,
Marcus101RR (Survival Manager)

12th Mar, 2019 @ 9:57 pm
Page 1 of 1 :