[Accepted] Aztrel's ban appeal

Posted by WarriorLeon, 9th Nov, 2019 @ 2:33 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

WarriorLeon
user

Quiet Member

[Q1] I advertised not knowing i would get banned using /w (I was trying to do a survival playthrough)
[Q2] I headed on the server and ignored the links and the rules because I wanted to have some fun in PvE and Survival. I actually got far but then after, like long after, I tried to do this and lazy me got banned for being a ignorant sloth.
[Q3] It really was fair, but to be honest, it was my fault
[Q4] I think I need a second chance because now that I know and I've read the rules, I know what to do and not do. I hope I get unbanned because I want to reunite with my friend HallowedNick, but being banned, I cant. I apologize deeply for this and I will not do this again. I've read the rules 2 times now and decided upon a ban appeal.

#10 Advertising
Publicly displaying, trying to display or sending anything closely related to a foreign IP or domain is forbidden. This includes IPv6, IPv4 and local network IP addresses. If you are wanting to tell friends of another server, use "/w" to directly chat to the player. You are allowed to advertise a domain such as "youtube.com" as it is already commonly known and not directly associated with our servers content and environment.
This is the rule I broke above. Also i'm sorry.

9th Nov, 2019 @ 2:33 pm

Quinci
user

What was the name of the character you were on when you were banned?
*Edit: Found ban for "Aztrel" under Advertising on October 24th. You should be unbanned if the ip matches what I have private messaged you.

9th Nov, 2019 @ 11:21 pm
Page 1 of 1 :