[Accepted] Ban Appeal

Posted by KoolKid64, 27th Oct, 2018 @ 2:29 am

Page 1 of 1 :

KoolKid64
user

Quiet Member

1) this is the ban link: dark-gaming/ban/3227
2) I did break the rules knowingly, but I wanted infinite jester arrows on survival. I may have been also caught out for mounting my Scutlix while joining and remaining on, but when I got banned I wasn't on it and the only hack I was using was the full-stack of arrows I was using.
3) I think it was and wasn't fair, because i only got warned about the mount thing. When I got back on, i wasn't warned and it said my timeline collapsed. so idk, it isn't my decision if it was or wasn't fair.
4) I love this server, especially zombies and survival. I am sorry about using infinite stacking and mounting a scutlix (i think this is called "exploiting?&quo and i want to get back on and help the people out on survival so we can all defeat the moon lord WITHOUT hacks. I am sorry, a friend told me about this hack and i thought it would be a useful thing. again, i am sorry and wish to vote for the server and play again. This server is by far the best server because of survival and zombies. If you wish, i will only open terraria Normally without hacks.

27th Oct, 2018 @ 2:29 am

dunkasaur
user

Administrator

This was your inventory at the time when you were banned: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459820219330985994/506147084836143114/Untitled.png

So, not only did you hack after I already leniently gave you a warning to stop, but now you are lying about it in your ban appeal. Why should I unban you?

28th Oct, 2018 @ 4:50 pm

KoolKid64
user

Quiet Member

I know, that is a side effect. It duplicates EVERYTHING in the inventory.
I usually keep a record, so after I can delete and return all my stacks to normal (except for the arrows).

Also, u told me to stop EXPLOITING whatever the f that is. I know it has something to do with mounting the scutlix and bringing the stardust dragon buff into the world. that wasn't hacking tho.

29th Oct, 2018 @ 7:06 am

dunkasaur
user

Administrator

Why did you not include all this in your initial ban appeal? Please state each rule that you broke and how you broke them.

29th Oct, 2018 @ 5:44 pm

KoolKid64
user

Quiet Member

the exploiting thing I think. Idk if it was a rule. and the hacking part (filling my inventory into stacks)

Just keep in mind I don't OFFICIALLY know what exploiting means, I will search now.

Ohhhhhhhh! it is a verb I see! sorry.

Ohhhhhhhh! it is a verb I see! sorry.

29th Oct, 2018 @ 8:09 pm

dunkasaur
user

Administrator

Read the rules here: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421

and then tell me which rules you broke, how you broke them, and if you intend to ever do it again.

29th Oct, 2018 @ 8:46 pm

KoolKid64
user

Quiet Member

Section 8: Bugs and Exploits
Section 5: Exploits
Section 9: Exploits
these are like the same thing im pretty sure.
Section 5: Modified client.
It sorta, when I was going into world chests, affected everyone else because when they went into it, or the 4 trash cans in survival (im talking about survival, I swear on my life I haven't done it anywhere else) and it immediately duplicates all item to 999 or their max stack. If I have missed something, please tell me, and I will think about how I broke it and respond sincerely.

31st Oct, 2018 @ 6:43 am

KoolKid64
user

Quiet Member

I intend to never break these rules again, and I am sorry, and hope I will never have to make another ban appeal here.

2nd Nov, 2018 @ 5:24 am

dunkasaur
user

Administrator

I have decided to unban you after your apology and intent to not break the rules again.

5th Nov, 2018 @ 4:59 am
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.