[Accepted] Doctor Meh 12's Ban Appeal

Posted by Doctor Meh, 29th Aug, 2018 @ 8:18 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

Doctor Meh
user

Quiet Member

[Q1] Banned for Use of multiple accounts after warning. Ban
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? No.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? No, I did not know that use of multiple accounts was against the rules. The rule exists to prevent exploiting the economy system, but I was not doing that in the first place. I don't remember being warned about it either.
[Q4] Why should we unban you? I will stick to my one account, Doctor Meh 12, for use on the server. As I said before, I was never exploiting the multiple accounts, and wasn't even using them until I was re-banned recently.

29th Aug, 2018 @ 8:18 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

This is about multiple things.
Firstly is the original reason for being banned. You were told not to create multiple accounts, and then you did, which is why you were banned. Then you (knowing you were banned) decided it was OK to come back on the server like you were supposed to be there.

None of what you said in your ban appeal lines up with events that ultimately led to your original ban.

31st Aug, 2018 @ 8:59 am

Doctor Meh
user

Quiet Member

I understand why creating multiple accounts is against the rules. I do not, and will not use any of the extra accounts I have created, so they are free to be deleted. I apologize for evading the ban numerous times, and I promise I won't do it again. Please give me a second chance.

2nd Sep, 2018 @ 5:38 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

Unbanned.

10th Sep, 2018 @ 7:26 pm
Page 1 of 1 :