[Accepted] Duckman61's Ban Appeal

Posted by Duckman61, 18th Aug, 2019 @ 4:06 am

Page 1 of 1 :

Duckman61
user

Quiet Member

[Q1] dark-gaming.com/ban/3462
[Q2] I broke the rules by using Cheat Engine to duplicate items.
[Q3] I think my ban was totally fair because using external programs to hack into a game can be very dangerous for the server and can cause lag.
[Q4] I think I should be unbanned because about a year or more ago I was into hacking games and such and when i tried it on multiplayer games I got bad results of being banned so I just moved to other games when i was banned. I've grown bored and guilty for what I have done and I just love the PvE Boss fights in this server. I am 14 and just starting high school and I usually get bad grades in my writing part of Language arts so I hope this is not hard to understand. Thanks!

18th Aug, 2019 @ 4:06 am

-Lord Avery-
user

Administrator

Hacking in survival ruins the progression, killing the experience for everyone online. It's an extremely selfish thing to do.

Read through the entirety of The Rules, and directly quote the section that you broke.

18th Aug, 2019 @ 6:38 pm

Duckman61
user

Quiet Member

I have broken rule 1 in section 5 for using an inventory editor to duplicate items and keep my HP at max.

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits
#1 Hacked Clients: All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client, this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

I will no longer be selfish on the server and will respect the rules on the server. I will not use my inventory editor and will go through survival normally

19th Aug, 2019 @ 3:59 am

-Lord Avery-
user

Administrator

Unbanned.

19th Aug, 2019 @ 9:05 pm
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.