$46 needed within 15 days. $2/$45 target.

[Accepted] Emden's ban appeal

Posted by Sincu0, 2nd Aug, 2018 @ 6:14 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

Sincu0
user

Quiet Member

[Q1] Banned for advertising
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? Yes
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? No, sort of extreme for making a 127.0.0.1 joke. System works though.
[Q4] Why should we unban you? I was making a joke and that it wasn't intended to be advertising.

2nd Aug, 2018 @ 6:14 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

If you broke the rules knowingly, then it means you knew exactly what would happen if you broke them. So how is that not fair?

3rd Aug, 2018 @ 11:24 am

Sincu0
user

Quiet Member

I knew that advertising was against the rules, however, I did not know that using "127.0.0.1:7777" was also considered advertising and would get me 'auto-banned'. It's completely my fault for doing it as a joke. Knowing that advertising in general, including joke one's, are taken seriously I certainly will not do it again.

6th Aug, 2018 @ 12:47 am

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

There are people who legitimately put a local ip address with full intent to advertise, and after learning they must use their public ip address they will immediately post that instead. For this reason, any ip address local or not is automatically banned. If you meant it only jokingly with no intent, then there is no problem here and I will unban you.

If the name you were banned under is Emden Prime then you have been unbanned.

6th Aug, 2018 @ 11:31 am

Sincu0
user

Quiet Member

Emden Prime is me, many thanks.

6th Aug, 2018 @ 4:50 pm
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.