[Accepted] pEnE's Ban Appeal

Posted by p3n3, 22nd Mar, 2019 @ 8:20 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

p3n3
user

Quiet Member

(Q1)https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3489
(Q2)No I did not because I did not want to read the rules and if you unban me I will take a good look at them
(Q3)I do not think it was fair because I threw the hacked items away and some people did not and never got in trouble and I never exploited on that server and for the sake of terraria I did not keep the items because then what is the point and I have no idea how I exploited, if so, did I? Please tell me how I did. In the past I have seen quiet a few people vain mine like what they did to make those bags if you could get after them, I don't know their names but they come up ever so often and ruin the fun of the server, but I do somewhat see why you banned me because I was carrying the items for a while wondering if I should or should not give them to new players but then I threw them away when the chat started complaining.

(Q4)I think personally I should be unbanned because I had no intentions of breaking the rules and opened slots in my inventory to throw them away and I admit I did keep 1 of them but then threw it away because I thought it was better for me to get items instead of cheat them, I enjoy playing on your server but please keep a good eye out for vain miners, exploiters, and hackers, thank you for listening I hope I get unbanned in the next 24 hours, if not then I understand but it is quite unfortunate for me.
(P.S) I voted for your server

22nd Mar, 2019 @ 8:20 pm

Marcus101RR
user

Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for responding to your Ban. So for our second answer to the question.

2. Not wanting to read the rules is not an excuse, you are required to read them and by joining/participating in the server you agree to the terms and conditions.
3. Not all items were thrown away, you kept some. Other people have been banned as well, I doubt you would know which ones slipped away or not. The priority is that you were caught having items that you shouldn't have had at the time of the screenshots were taken. You were in possession of Betsy weapons from bags that were dropped by a mass raider (cheater using a modified client). You may or may not have used the item to boost yourself to other weapon and then dumping said OOA weapons to get a head start.

Advice: Get rid of them immediately, before someone captures your inventory status.

Essentially, the screenshot was taken before you threw them away.

The ban will be lifted once you have acknowledged that you read all the rules. Your inventory will be wiped clean from the start. Once you have done so, simply respond here.

Regards,
Marcus

23rd Mar, 2019 @ 7:26 pm

p3n3
user

Quiet Member

Okay 3 things 1. I know not wanting reading the rules is not an excuse but I simply did not think the rules mattered at the time because I thought I would never "cheat" on the server until that happened, 2. where are the rules and are they on the page? 3. I did not remember a single bag being left in my inventory but I do remember wanting to keep 1 bag but I do not know if I deleted that or not, if you have the time reply to my reply where the rules are and I will read them.

w8 nvm got it

24th Mar, 2019 @ 2:06 am

Marcus101RR
user

Administrator

Rules are located here: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421

Your ban will be lifted.

Regards,
Marcus

24th Mar, 2019 @ 8:30 pm
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.