Posted by pp nutsss, 29th Sep, 2019 @ 10:00 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

pp nutsss
user

Quiet Member

dark-gaming.com/ban/4033
I didn't know there were rules, Now I read the rules
I don't think it was fair because I was not on the computer atm
I have no control over my brother he is a monster to my account and to every one and he's 12. And I had no control over what he said. I hope that it was not very very bad(All I know is that he used profanity). I hope we can settle this problem. Thank you Quinci for reading this enjoy your day. also i cant login probably because i dont know my password.
User name is "PP nuts"

29th Sep, 2019 @ 10:00 pm

Quinci
user

pp nutss posted :

didn't know there were rules, Now I read the rules
I don't think it was fair because I was not on the computer atm

Not knowing the rules is no reason to be excused from them. Everyone is still subject to them. Like how someone is not allowed to steal even when they claim not to be aware. You can find the command /rules in /help (a list of commands) which links to the rules, find signs in some spawn areas that tell you to read them, or even Google search them.

pp nutss posted :

have no control over my brother he is a monster to my account and to every one and he's 12. And I had no control over what he said.

You are solely responsible for your account. It is a large part of your representation on this server(Section 7#2). As there is no way for us to identify who is behind the computer at the time or solely ban a person but not an account, you are essentially one person. Any actions on the account are yours. If someone gets a hold of your account without permission, you should take steps to secure it starting with changing your password.

You, your brother, or whomever was on the account and spamming sexual language and profanity at others must read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke/were in issue with. And if it was truly your brother in the wrong, that seems to be excessive profanity for his age. If you cannot separate your account from him, he must know the rules or respect your account else this occurs again.

29th Sep, 2019 @ 11:29 pm

pp nutsss
user

Quiet Member

I understand Quinci. I should take accountability for what my brother did, because i let him play. Im sorry for what happen, it wont happen again and also i read the rules.

29th Sep, 2019 @ 11:41 pm

Quinci
user

Quinci posted :

You, your brother, or whomever was on the account and spamming sexual language and profanity at others must read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke/were in issue with.

29th Sep, 2019 @ 11:42 pm

pp nutsss
user

Quiet Member

I must not spam/caps be racist profanity religious or be advertising in the chat. and also is a username inipropeit?

29th Sep, 2019 @ 11:56 pm

Quinci
user

Quinci posted :

read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke/were in issue with.

Including sexual language; others were being told by your account to perform sexual acts on your male genitalia.

30th Sep, 2019 @ 12:06 am

pp nutsss
user

Quiet Member

#5 Profanity and Related
Profanity and related language is to be used rarely, and may not be used against someone.
He said that he was talking to every one on the server
#2 Spam - Caps
Full Caps, repeated use of caps and mostly caps is not tolerated in the chat. It is not needed in anyway and is seen simply as spam. The same conditions apply to use of Caps as other types of spam.
he said it a lot.
Acceptable: Make sure that you DO NOT take it off until the end.
Unacceptable: MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT TAKE IT OFF near the end.
I guess that part was my username, but my brother said that didn't go up to people performing sexual acts.
#6 Religious, sexual or other
Religious, sexual or other related discussions are not to be held within the server. These simply create divides between players and/or are not suitable for the Terraria audience.

30th Sep, 2019 @ 12:14 am

Quinci
user

Quinci posted :

others were being told by your account to perform sexual acts on your male genitalia.

Please read more closely. And if your brother denies this, then he is outright lying.
Do you and your brother accept the rules, or have you denied access to your account from your brother?
Essentially, everyone should be respectful to each other instead of harassing them.

30th Sep, 2019 @ 12:30 am

pp nutsss
user

Quiet Member

Yes i accept the rules, also I wont let my brother play on my computer unless i watch him. Then he told me that called people "mother F***ing C**k suckers" because he wanted a item that people wouldn't tell him where it was. Ill be a lot more polite and respect the players as my brother will too. I'm super sorry this happend to the people in the server. I hope you forgive me and my brother for what we've done.

Also he said "Suck my D**k"

30th Sep, 2019 @ 12:39 am

Quinci
user

Appeal accepted.
Name probably isn't an issue: to quote the great Fadadada, "it's immature blatantly." I personally do not believe this was the actions of an immature younger sibling with your account name being on the same level of maturity, excessive profanity at such a supposed young age, the extremely overused claim of a sibling being the issue, and lack of attention to reading details, but procedure considers an account a single entity so this has little to no effect on your appeal; though this is not the same story for your reputation or accountability. Keep in mind further infractions will not result in easier appeals given the apparent reluctance or ignorance of the rules.

30th Sep, 2019 @ 12:51 am
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.