Posted by RadioDash2018, 10th Dec, 2018 @ 10:30 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

RadioDash2018
user

Quiet Member

These are the answers to the questions.
[Q1] t.dark-gaming.com/ban/3306
[Q2] I knew that rule in Section 1 #2.
[Q3] This ban was unfair because I was hold accounted for something I didn't do.
[Q4] I want to be unbanned because I tried to stop my sis (Anna) from doing it, but in the end, I couldn't stop her. I'm also love the free items. Now since I'm banned, I have to find another serve or use mods. Please unban me.
(The account was "Anna". It happen at around 7:00 pm. I was a guest. She can't read as well, so she wasn't challenging any one)

10th Dec, 2018 @ 10:30 pm

-Lord Avery-
user

Administrator

Anna posted :

This ban was unfair because I was hold accounted for something I didn't do.
I tried to stop my sis (Anna) from doing it, but in the end, I couldn't stop her

You are responsible for everything done on your account. We cannot allow people to break the rules simply because they are using someone else's game/account. Whether or not it was your sister is irrelevant. The IP was banned for spamming.
Furthermore, if you're incapable of stopping her from spamming, why should you be unbanned, as it'll only lead to more spam on her behalf?

11th Dec, 2018 @ 4:18 am

RadioDash2018
user

Quiet Member

I have taught her a lesson as of now. I've never wanted to break a rule. I was considering to not care, but every day I kept thinking about it. I also was going to play the Survivors gamemode, and now I can't. I've never gotten banned. Since I've taught her a lesson now, I won't do it again.

13th Dec, 2018 @ 2:47 am

-Lord Avery-
user

Administrator

Then there is no longer a reason for you to be banned.
Just read through the Rules and tell me when you have done so.

13th Dec, 2018 @ 7:34 am

RadioDash2018
user

Quiet Member

I've have read through it about 2-3 times: A little bit after the ban, during the ban appeal, and about now.

13th Dec, 2018 @ 11:34 pm

-Lord Avery-
user

Administrator

Unbanned.

14th Dec, 2018 @ 1:30 am
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.