Posted by Blaie, 29th Aug, 2019 @ 10:19 am

Page 1 of 1 :

Blaie
user

Quiet Member

[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3977

[Q2] Yes, I broke the rules on purpose.
[Q3] Yes, The ban is very fair. ^^^
[Q4] Well, Since I broke the rules on purpose and got banned. I didn't know any better, AND I got my brother banned too (because we are in the same network) Anyway, this is about me.. I'm sorry for what I did. I appreciate staff's hard work to get people like me (hackers) out of the server. I wish I didn't do what I did. I didn't even read the rules.. I would like to start fresh all over again.

29th Aug, 2019 @ 10:19 am

Quinci
user

Blaie posted :

[Q2] Yes, I broke the rules on purpose...
[Q4] Well, Since I broke the rules on purpose and got banned. I didn't know any better,...
I didn't even read the rules.

I take it that you broke the rules knowingly. Even if you hadn't known prior, there is no justification to break the rules, and I fail to see a reason to use a modified client on a public server, especially to skimp progression in a gamemode that intentionally isolates progression on everyone's characters.
As there isn't much point asking a reason to why you used hacks, I will have you review the rules and ask your word to stick to them.
Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
Appeal denied: No response within 3 weeks. Start a new appeal if you've come back.

30th Aug, 2019 @ 2:10 am
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.