[Denied] NineEX's ban Appeal

Posted by NineEX, 12th Jan, 2020 @ 9:24 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

NineEX
user

Quiet Member

[Q1] : http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4307
[Q2] : No actually, I didn't. I knew the world was easily restorable, and I destroyed quite a small area. My friend Hav0c had been greifing the server for weeks with no punishment whatsoever.
[Q3] : Yes, it was fair, I should have realized how stupid it was, restorable or not.
[Q4] : I miss darkgaming, and I would never break another rule if I was ever to be unbanned. I know this is probably pointless making this, as you say appeals will not be accepted. I just wonder if you have any faith in me still.

12th Jan, 2020 @ 9:24 pm

SolarDeity
user

The ban link states "Appeals will not be accepted; clear disregard of the rules."
You have been given plenty of chances to prove yourself; you have been banned, unbanned, banned, and unbanned again yet you decided to do this which I think proves that you're not trustworthy.

13th Jan, 2020 @ 8:57 pm

Quinci
user

Certainly, 'only' 5 thousand tiles destroyed is insignificant compared to Hav0c's 100 thousand. Doesn't make it any less destructive, and it primarily consisted of player buildings. What might that imply? Hav0c hadn't registered for that long, nor would it provide them any exemption to the rules.
Mass grief alone tends to warrant a permanent ban. Coincidentally, this occurred the day you were banned the second time on discord for toxicity.
Ingame after your ban appeal regarding toxicity you still act toxic. Insulting others seemingly solely for playing non 100% vanilla hardcore terraria, essentially claiming everyone not enjoying the game in the same manner to be absolutely inferior. This is not intended to defend or approve of a playstyle. I would say people probably have negative response to that; I think it's quite a natural response to getting insulted on the basis of not having the same "ideals" for a game. If you fully believe that pvp here is bad, you can simply not pvp here. You are under no obligation to pvp here. You could pvp as you generally would beforehand which you seem to enjoy a lot more, rather than coming on here and saying its horrible, non-vanilla, unbalanced, etc.

As you say, this appeal will not be accepted. I do not trust in your behavior for anymore chances. I see it that if you still played you'd still be toxic: easily insulting others for not having the same gameplay standards you believe are to be strictly followed. It's just rude like insulting a hobby.

14th Jan, 2020 @ 3:54 am
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.