[Denied] TS HandCannon's Ban Appeal

Posted by TS Clan, 21st Jan, 2020 @ 11:13 pm

Page 1 of 1 :

TS Clan
user

Quiet Member

A1: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4361

A2: No, I did not break the rules I was new to multiplayer I saw a video on how to get any item for free and it told me to join your server I have been playing on your server for around 3 days and i started survival a day ago and I was in the dungeon and I lagged and then in chat, it said I was hit for 4000 damage and then I died like 5 times after than banned and I did not what happened

A3: I personly think my ban was fair as when I lagged out something had killed me and I didn't die for 3 seconds and that is cheating but it is not my fault I have a bad internet connection and did not purposely get bad internet to cheat on servers and did not know I was going to lag at that time and point. but to get banned on a server because you lagged is quite unfair but I guess I did cheat death.

A4: I think you should unban me because I did nothing wrong I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow got hit for 4000 damage when I was lagging my screen was also freezing and I could not tell what hit me for that much damage and that made me die multiple times and then banned, I would like to be unbanned and restart from scratch as most of my items were given to me from people who have played the game longer and I would love if I could continue playing on the dark-gaming server because I love the server and that is my ban appeal hopefully you can see i was in wrong place at the wrong time and unban me

-TS HandCannon

21st Jan, 2020 @ 11:13 pm

Quinci
user

TS Clan posted :

was in the dungeon and I lagged and then in chat, it said I was hit for 4000 damage and then I died like 5 times after than banned and I did not what happened

TS Clan posted :

A4: I think you should unban me because I did nothing wrong I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow got hit for 4000 damage when I was lagging my screen was also freezing and I could not tell what hit me for that much damage

Except I was trailing invisibly you for the past several minutes in and saw you never took damage from anything. You would let mobs pile onto you, and could still move around and chat just fine and exhibited no behavior of a laggy client. You also don't care about standing on dungeon spikes as those never did any damage. Lag? Lag at most delays keyboard inputs so they are repeated for longer than you've actually inputted, but they never happened. I then slapped you for a few hundred damage several times in a row: you took no damage, and due to the nature of your client, behaved as you took no knockback despite not having any anti knockback accessories. On my client, you took damage and knockback, but then instantly teleported back to the original position with full health, perfectly matching the behavior of every invulnerability/godmode client I've seen this far. Did the same with 4,000 damage slaps, and no you never died, that's an outright lie.

23rd Jan, 2020 @ 1:58 am

TS Clan
user

Quiet Member

(I wrote a whole essay worth of a page and forgot I wasn't logged it )
I was truly lagging and if there is a way to prove I was actually lagging and wrong place at the wrong time and i was getting knocked back on my screen and taking damage but then it would un lag like a lag spike and I would be back full health in the same spot for me on my screen is as seeing it happen to other players as well I have also since then gotten a better internet to connect to while I play terraria so hopefully I can continue on the server playing with no lag and prove I have no knockback and I'm a normal player playing on a terraria server, I also did not knowingly have bad internet connection and hope you see I've made a mistake playing while I have had horrible internet and can grant me access back into the server I did not hurt anyone and ill let you observe me the whole time playing or ill have a buddy watching over me as I play, anything to get back into the server.

23rd Jan, 2020 @ 2:31 am

Quinci
user

Wikipedia posted :

In online gaming, lag is a noticeable delay between the action of players and the reaction of the server supporting the video game

This does not mean your client totally ignores an action, but simply and only takes longer to receive and respond to actions on the server. This would include damage. However, damage is handled client-side, meaning any connection lag is irrelevant. The behavior you claim to occur is simply impossible without a modified client. I have never seen your claimed behavior before either.

Ah "forgot to ask." Where did you get this stuff?

23rd Jan, 2020 @ 2:56 am

TS Clan
user

Quiet Member

that's the stuff I mention people gave me and me when I get on I wanted a fresh start or maybe I forgot to write that because I had to rewrite the whole thing and probably forgot some stuff, Also I'm 99% sure I do not have a modified client this PC is used by me and my brother and my brother does not play terraria and has no idea how to download a hack is there any way I can prove i did nothing wrong or see if my brother has messed things up trying to hack maybe another game and broke mine

24th Jan, 2020 @ 7:35 am

Quinci
user

So your "brother" who may or may not exist or may be involved with your computer account may or may not have downloaded a "hack," but may just have done so and somehow that affected your game, very specifically only in the Player.cs class to all negate damage taken and lag. If there was something a random modified client had messed up, it would make Terraria not work at all if dependencies are broken.

TS Clan posted :

that's the stuff I mention people gave me and me when I get on I wanted a fresh start or maybe I forgot to write that because I had to rewrite the whole thing and probably forgot some stuff,

I saw these items appear out of nowhere with no chat mentions they were given to you.

Not going to deal with this any longer as you clearly will keep lying.
Appeal denied.

24th Jan, 2020 @ 3:37 pm
Page 1 of 1 :

Sorry, you cannot post here; this thread is locked.