How to Verify [Step by Step]

Posted by popstarfreas, 10th Jan, 2014 @ 4:36 pm

Page 3 of 11 :

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

The homepage isn't really used that much. The "verify your account today" thing is static and will be there no matter what user views that page. For now there's not really anything to be going there so it has remained as such.

24th Sep, 2014 @ 4:55 pm

AstroSnail
user

Known Member

another thing: the "Dashboard" and "Clan" tabs display the exact same page as the "inventory tab"

29th Sep, 2014 @ 9:11 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

Yes; They're placeholders. If a page is not found in the DTP it just takes you to your inventory. You can try any thing such as /dtp/asdasdsd and it will simply take your to your inventory. So why do they exist? those two pages will be important later on and it makes sure that the order of the links does not shift after said update.

29th Sep, 2014 @ 9:12 pm

AstroSnail
user

Known Member

one last one before I make my own thread about a different issue: does the profile "tag" next to the "[username]'s profile" in the profile page have anything to do with the in-game rank?

8th Oct, 2014 @ 9:03 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

The "New Member" thing?

8th Oct, 2014 @ 9:07 pm

AstroSnail
user

Known Member

yes

8th Oct, 2014 @ 9:08 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

That's a forum rank.

8th Oct, 2014 @ 9:09 pm

AstroSnail
user

Known Member

ok, and I'm not seeing any clear sign saying "Post a thread here" (or something like that) anywhere

forgt it, I found it

8th Oct, 2014 @ 9:10 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

Go to a section, such as "Terraria Server" then its over the list of threads.

8th Oct, 2014 @ 9:12 pm

pyro9876
user

Quiet Member

ok just signed up all sorted I hope

ive done all that and I still don't have crew if I am mistaken if this is the way to get crew plz tell me

11th Oct, 2014 @ 2:04 am

SantaBot
user

Quiet Member

I was in the middle of verification to get crew, but I left the page to do something and I can't get back to the screen were I link to my steam account. can you help me?

19th Oct, 2014 @ 7:09 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

go to https://dark-gaming.com/steam.php

19th Oct, 2014 @ 7:51 pm

AstroSnail
user

Known Member

My TI says "66,939 XP / 60,818 XP". I'm level 40 as of this post.

24th Oct, 2014 @ 4:24 pm

popstarfreas
user

Administrator

And you got that because you voted and gained 10,000 XP? If you gain at least 1 XP, it should level you up, but I'm pretty sure its the XP you got from Voting that caused you to get that odd fraction. In which case I'll have to review syncLevel() again.

24th Oct, 2014 @ 5:35 pm

AstroSnail
user

Known Member

Yes, I have voted when that happened.

24th Oct, 2014 @ 9:03 pm
Page 3 of 11 :