Just a Thought..

Posted by chenaley, 30th Apr, 2014 @ 7:05 pm

Page 1 of 3 :

chenaley
user

I have no idea if this is genius, or just plain stupid. I don't know if it is impossible to do, but I am going to ask.
Here is a suggestion for DTP for future crew members: Let's say I(Legoman) told them to go to the website to become a member. They would go through everything, and once they got to DTP, they have a thing pop up that says "Which Helper told you how to become crew member, select one below." Then it would list all the helpers on a list with a bubble that you can click to show which helper helped them. Also, there would be a button that would say "Non of the above", which means someone else helped them. Also, the more people who click your name, the higher respect you get as a helper, and the more likely that you will have a chance to be promoted to the next rank. Or to prove that you are the most helpful, and it will make it more fun for the helpers to help people by making it a competition. Also, even if a helper has more helps than the other, doesn't necessarily mean that they are better, maybe just faster pc, or maybe on more. So again, this might just be plain stupid of me, but leave a comment, and tell me what you think. -Legoman/chenaley

30th Apr, 2014 @ 7:05 pm

w1ljami
user

Wow. This is actually a really good idea! It sounds that this isn't even that impossible to make. Respect

30th Apr, 2014 @ 7:13 pm

This sounds like a spectacular idea.

30th Apr, 2014 @ 7:28 pm

Dragonslayer
user

Known Member

I agree with everything that's been said. this is So Totally Freakin Awesome!!!!!!

30th Apr, 2014 @ 8:37 pm

NE0Man5
user

Known Member

^ STFA So Totally Freaking Awesome

30th Apr, 2014 @ 8:38 pm

TheAliens
user

it would help u know if the helpers are doing there job and it would be fun

30th Apr, 2014 @ 8:44 pm

Dragonslayer
user

Known Member

a competition even... I LOVE competitions!

30th Apr, 2014 @ 8:45 pm

NE0Man5
user

Known Member

Haha (sorry for one word)

30th Apr, 2014 @ 8:45 pm

I believe they used to have this. This is an extraordinary idea though. But then everyone would be fighting.

I'm going to list the pros and cons.

Pros:
-Gain respect.
-Get promoted

Cons:
-To much competition
-To much fighting
- You lose respect of fellow staff members

Also, if this gets added. If you click "none of the above" It should ask you who helped also. Popstarfreas you should add back that system that ranks you up instantly.
-

30th Apr, 2014 @ 9:06 pm

chenaley
user

Get rid of those cons there! xD We are all friends! We would just be like "Nooo... You have more helps!? I need to help way more!" We would never turn on each other!

30th Apr, 2014 @ 9:14 pm

wapapapapapow
user

Known Member

Um I would like to point it out that u said WHICH HELPERS what if a person like me showed them this or even if they did it themselves

30th Apr, 2014 @ 9:26 pm

chenaley
user

Then that is what the "None of the above" button is for. They click on it, and they type who helped them.

30th Apr, 2014 @ 9:36 pm

Dragonslayer
user

Known Member

haha yea. we wouldn't fight bri! we are all such good friendz, us helpers!

30th Apr, 2014 @ 9:46 pm

Donuts
user

Lovely idea. Brianna, there is already competition on the server about helping, I don't think it would make a difference. I don't really see how they would lose respect of staff members. In my case I believe they would gain respect from staff. However that's just my opinion.

30th Apr, 2014 @ 9:47 pm

Well, it depends on the way they fight. If they fight.
Here's a scenario
Yes, I'm going to get promoted soon!
Lucky!
Well, I'm on more often then you are

30th Apr, 2014 @ 9:51 pm
Page 1 of 3 :